I have been blogging for over a year now. The Tagline under my blog name has been the same (see above). I am mulling a few options.
Other suggestions are welcome.
Here are a few I have thought of…
-Typing at the speed of bad grammar.
-Dude…Where’s my semicolon.
-Baiting the hook of life with stories since 2012.
– Square pegging the round.
– It’s like a garage sale for the brain.
– Finding uses for the pennies in the ashtray.
-Wit, Sarcasm, photos and stuff and things.
-The holy grail of wasting time!
-Some days I am the hammer…some days the nail.
– Now without training wheels.
– The result of walking under too many ladders.
3 thoughts on “The Tagline”
I like the penny one. I have too many pennies and only a limited amount of time to get rid of them before the banks won’t take them anymore.
People ask me, “A penny for your thoughts?” And I put my 2 cents in. I still can’t get rid of them fast enough…