Talking to the Walls
My walls and I had a talk. In fact, they had various tidbits of information that I was not aware of. Here is a sampling of things they had to say.
– that poster your stepdaughter put up….it’s to cover up a hole she put in me from a shoe.
– chalkboard paint was not one of your better ideas.
– you cannot hang a picture straight to save your life.
– your step son thinks I’m a drum set
– have you ever even heard of the term “interior decorator”?
After a pause….the personal attacks on me began.
– you in a male stripper thong in no way, shape or form represents bringing sexy back.
– that fight you and your wife had when you stormed out and left for 2 days…that was soooo your fault.
– you should stop playing “air guitar”
– your dogs are plotting against you
-that thing you do…..stop it.
– you probably won’t believe this, but we do not like Pink Floyd’s album “The Wall” as much as you do.
I tried to get a word in edgewise but it was just like talking….to…..a….wall.